Calling all graduates to participates in ICMGTS – Islamic Capital Market Career Training Scheme.
The ICMGTS was jointly developed by the SC and SIDC 2009 to facilitate the creation for human capital for the Islamic Capital Market (ICM). Its main objective is to produce entry-level professionals with strong fundamental knowledge and skills for the ICM
The ICMGTS participants will undergo 8 weeks training on technical Islamic Capital Market modules and 4 soft skills modules that are endorsed by the capital markey industry
Whay do you get?
- Relevant technical and soft skills
- Opportunity to be licensed intermediary
- Interview opportunity with potential employee
- Receive a monthly allowance of RM2000
Who can apply?
- Malaysian citizens
- Age 30 years below
- Graduate holding at least a second class upper degree (field: Accounting, Banking, Economics, Finance, Shariah, Legal)
How to apply? please visit www.sidc.com.my, download the relevant form and send it latest by 15 June 2012.
For more information please call ICMGTS Secretariat at 03-6204 8321 /8040 /8664 or email it to email@example.com