Spontaneous Traveler impulsive, independent and unplanned …

99 Speed Mart Convenience Store Franchise

10.13.2010 · Posted in Malaysia, Others

How to apply for 99 Speed Mart Convenience Store franchise, that’s whats most of the readers commented on this blogsite. Well, I’ve called them up a few weeks back,  according to one of 99 Speed Mart staff, they are currently NOT interested in offering a franchise deal. They use to offer such franchise program, currently only one 99 Speed Mart convenience store are under franchise plan, now they NO longer accepting any franchise deal.

99 Speed Mart Convenience Store HQ is located at Lot PT 33198, Batu 4, Jalan Kapar, Mukim Kapar, Klang
42100 Selangor, you may call them at 03-3291 7699 or fax to them at 03-3290 1470

99 Speed Mart Convenience Store Franchise

Related posts:

25 Responses to “99 Speed Mart Convenience Store Franchise”

1. Lee Yen Seng says:

I’m advertising my shop in Klang. There are no any 99 speedmart near my shop area. I would like to do franchise 99speedmart . Further detail, please give me a call 012-3235993(Mr Jonson Lee)Thank you !

2. Mr. Gan Eng Theng says:

I have a shop located at a very good location in Bandar Kinrara BK5/12A. Surrounded by around 10 thousand residential houses and no 99 speed mart except in nearby Damai Utama where Bandar Kinrara residents hardly pass by there. I’m interested in doing the business either myself or renting out the shop unit to someone else. Please call me at 012-3256768

3. Rupert Yeo says:

Dear Owner of 99SpeedMart,

My father in law in Triang, Pahang has a row of shop lots to let, near town centre, schools, bus station, clinics, few restaurants, Cafe Shops, etc. There is no 99 Speedmart in Triang yet. I’m interested in investing in the convenience store business (by myself with & wife). Please send details of the francise businesses you may have. Thank you.

4. Symond Wong says:

Dear 99 Smart Store,
    I would like to invest 99 mart at Taman Connaugh Cheras, hence i plan to open few more unit at Bahau, Kuala Pilah and Seremban. Can you tell me more detail on this convinient store franchising cost. My email cy_wong74@lycos.com.

rgds
    Symond

5. Hi, I am Selva pls do contact me for I am interested in offering my shoplot in Bukit Mewah, Kajang for the 99 Mart francise businesses. Pls do contact me +60122210385.

6. Benny Ong says:

Hi Mr Lee, I would be grateful tio know how much franchise fee and capital needed to open your 99 Mart.

Hope you could sincerely reply my mail , thank you and have a wonderful day.

7. I am a entrepreneur, I would like to know more about 99speedmart. i would like to apply for a franchise in Temerloh Pahang.I would like to know more information on obtaining the franchise.

I am a honest and hope to join the business.
    Your reply is most appreciated.

Thank you.

Eric
    (silence2285@hotmail.com)

8. Hi Mr. Lee I’m keen to open an convinience shop in Johor Bahru.

Understand that you have withdraw all the francises license, but still hoping that you could re-open door for those working staff that eager to turn into enterpreneur.

Sincerly hope you could re-consider the francising business, it should be kind of win-win strategies. Appreciates your reply. Thanks

9. Hi , I would be grateful tio know how much franchise fee and capital needed to open your 99 Mart.

Hope you could sincerely reply my mail , thank you and have a good day.

10. tan gel chin says:

Hi, I would be grateful to know much franchise fee and capital needed to open your 99 Mart.

Hope you could sincerely reply my mail, thank you very much.

11. Taranjit Singh says:

Hi i would like to know how much capitol is needed and what’s your franchise fees. Thank you

12. Hi, I would like to have more details in about 99 franchise as i would like to open at Ipoh.

13. I would like to know the capital for franchising

14. Metroprime Properties says:

Dear Sir,
    We are pleased to recommend your good Company to open another outlet at this fast growing new town ship, namely Bandar Pinggiran Subang or Subang 2. Which as it is, 99 has already a twin-shop lot size in the central square of the already congested town-centre. I observed your branch is doing briks business. This particular end lot of twin lot size is 40′ x 80′, is very well appointed. It is on Jalan Bulan A U5/A. which fronts the main internal trunk road of the entire projects or mixed township. it is smaked in the middle and central of the next bustling up coming mixed developments,having relatively already dense residential population within its vicinity. We envisage, your next additional branch to be set up at this said shop lot will help you garner much more business and fortify your foot-hold in the area, as the internal main trunk route should be more exposed and convenient to the local residents living around and all over the place who are just riding or driving pass the shop or town center. Besides, it is nearer to the all new and award winning green campus of HELP university which is already under construction, will house no less than 5,000 students from the start upon completion. Not to mention the spill over effect of the up coming massive developements of the 3,600 acre RRI futue township and the Main MRT Hup/Station. The vendor is willing to lease outon long term tenure. Kindly revert asap. As end lot sizes are hard to come by.. Best Regards, A H Hooi, Snr Manager, Tel: 019-6617 605, Metroprime Properties. No. 13-3, Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri, 47 100 Puchong, Sel. D. E.

15. Shikin yusoff says:

Kindly furnish me with detail as I am keen to operate the 99 mart.detail such in investment.operating and Initial.tq

16. How to apply internship at Speed-mart shop?

17. I am intersted to know terms and condition for franchising of 99speedmart near by KL and Selangor …

Hopw ur mail soon

18. I am a entrepreneur, I would like to know more about 99speedmart. i would like to apply for a franchise in Johor. I would like to know more information on obtaining the franchise.

I am a honest and hope to join the business. Pls do contact me in this no. 0192292915. Your reply is most appreciated.

Thank you.

19. Iqbal Ismail says:

Dear Mr. A H Hooi,

I will highly appreciate if you can let me know if you are interested in the partnership with 99 Speed Mart.

With best regards,
    Iqbal Ismail
    email address: patelii@saudichevron.com

20. Ng Yee Loon says:

I am interesting open an reputable market chain store. I would like to open a 99 Speed Mart Convenience Store, which I have expecting at the moment. I would like to know more regarding the Franchise Cost of Capital and the Requirements. My e-mail: yew_loonng@yahoo.com. Thank you.

21. I am intersted to know terms and condition for franchising of 99speedmart near by KL and Selangor …

Hopw ur mail soon to flashshiba@yahoo.com or call 012-2789927 (mr. sree)

22. I have a corner shop lot (built/up 3088sf)at Taman Merdeka, Melaka. surrounded by major housing, shops and industry, My post for this add is to offer my shop for rent. If 99 mart interested to open one in Melaka, i can be contacted on my mobil no: 019 2379633(MrOng)

23. hi,
    There is a location in my area where need to travel down to town (30mins) to get their groceries with reasonable price, i saw a 99speedmart in Sri Petaling and another in Kuchai Avenue which are just a short distance away, but in my area people are more crowded but without any grocery shop with reasonable price.
    I’m interested on opening a 99speedmart franchise in my area, please send the details to my email
    leann_ng1218@yahoo.com or
    contact me at 012-6200821
    I’m Leann Ng here, hope to get your respond soon.
    Thanks

24. Abdul.Rahman bin Pilus says:

Hello, I’m staying at Cheras Batu9 area. I’m interested to open up this francise. Please give more details on the procedure for this business. Thank you.

25. i am glad and thankful to speed mart in bukit bintang which i normally shop there as we stay nearby, and i have been working in central market for about six month and our company always buy and get stuff there,today afternoon i buoght tic tac for my child n i paid,second thought maybe i can change some my coin cos its too heavy and i saw some one change their coin and its ok, in fact i think it is good for the shop, i shock to this malay boy cashier with highlighted hair in front,it a new boy, he said to me you ingat ini bank ke nak tukar duit sini, sana sana,oh my shock me what sort of behaviour is that?i will never do that to my costumer or not even let my staff to do that to the costumer,so..awfull i’m wondering its that how he is been brought up, or even acceptable for the society? or even get job in a sales costumer service? I really sorry to say this but it is not acceptable to me and to HR i think we should be better.