Kuala Lumpur Festival or Kuala Lumpur Music Festival is an annual festival, was first initiated in 2006. Kuala Lumpur Festival features a colorful line-up of activities and performances. Various activity have been schedule for the colorful Kuala Lumpur Festival, those activity will held around KL such as Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Istana Budaya, Central Market, Petronas Twin Towers and KL Tower from 1 ~ 31 July 2010.
Kuala Lumpur Music Festival activity – various konsert concert have been scheduled, come join the fun amd enjoy the live music . . .
- Konsert ELLA bersama Orkestra Simfoni Kebangsaan on 1 ~ 2 July 2010 from 8:30pm for Kuala Lumpur Music Festival at Istana Budaya
TICKET: RM50, RM80, RM180, RM200,RM250
- Konsert Gambus Traditional 2 Fusion on 3 ~ 4 July 2010 from 5 to 6:30pm for Kuala Lumpur Music festival by Fauziah Gambus featuring Ito Blues Gang, Anna Rafali, Azlan & Typewriter, Raja Zulkarnain, Istamuzika, Sashi, Kam dan Jerry Kamit (Soloist Sape’). it will be held at Panggung Anniversari, Taman Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur. Free admission!
- Cinta Anita on 8 July 2010 from 3 to 5pm at Kuala Lumpur Live Hall, Live Centre, Jalan Sultan Ismail. Performed by Anita and AF8 artists
- Konsert Alam on 10 July 2010 from 10am ~ 3pm at Zoo Negara
- Konsert Hujan VS Bunkface on 11 July 2010 from 8:30pm ~ 10:30pm at Kuala Lumpur Live Hall, Live Centre. Tickets for RM50.
- Konsert RTM Rentak Juara for Kuala Lumpur Music Festival on 17 July 2010 from 8:30pm at Panggung Anniversari, Taman Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur. Free admission!
- Konsert DIR suara 1Malaysia for Kuala Lumpur Music Festival on 18 July 2010 from 8:30 ~ 10:30pm at Kuala Lumpur Live Hall, Live Centre. Tickets for RM25
The above mention are more toward musical activity for Kuala Lumpur Festival, there are many more activities line up for the whole month of Kuala Lumpur Festival 2010. You may download the activity booklet at http://www.klfestival.org.my/klfest2010-kalendar.pdf