Are you a fan of Jazz? Would you love to watch the international jazz performers perform here in Malaysia? If the answer is Yes, you definitely have to be in Miri for Miri International Jazz Festival.
The Miri International Jazz Festival 2010 will be held at The Pavilion, Parkcity Everly Hotel in Miri Sarawak, Malaysia. The Miri Jazz Festival is from 14 ~ 15 May 2010 from 7pm till 12am featuring various international Jazz performers.
The Miri International Jazz Festival aims to be the leading tourism-driven music festival in the region, organised by the Sarawak Tourism Board in collaboration with a select group of committee members from the private sectors, with the aims to draw visitors to Miri and the Northern Region of Sarawak for a fun-filled and entertaining experience and at the same time showcasing Miri as a city of cosmopolitanism and relaxing lifestyle.
Among Jazz performers & programme during Miri International Jazz Festival are
- Friday 14 May 2010
- 7:00 ~ 8:00 pm Mellow Motif (Thailand)
- 8.15 ~ 9.15 pm Jeremy Tordjman Project (Switzerland)
- 9.30 ~ 10.30 pm Norbert Susemihl’s New Orleans All Star (Germany/USA/Denmark)
- 10.45 ~ 11.45 pm Michael Shrieve’s Spellbinder (USA)
- Saturday 15 May 2010
- 7.00 ~ 8.00 pm SimakDialogue (Indonesia)
- 8.15 ~ 9.15 pm Amina Figarova Sextet (Holland)
- 9.30 ~ 10.30 pm Ricardo Hertz (Brazil)
- 10.45 ~ 11.45 pm James Cotton Blues Band (USA)
- 11.45 pm ~ 12.00 am Finale
The ticket to Miri International Jazz Festival is only RM60 per night for adult and RM30 per night for kids (age 3 ~ 12). Tickets are available at Eclipse Booking Hotline: +6 03-7729 3829 / +6 016-688 1119. Booking/enquiries also possible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at Eclipse Events @ L5.10 Wisma BU8, 11 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Tickets are also available at Visitors’ Information Centres in Kuching, Sibu and Miri, Sarawak as from March.