At OCBC Bank, they have your best interest at heart. In fact since 1970s, been providing bond-free scholarships to help outstanding, bright and promising youths who share OCBC ideals fulfil their ambitions and realize their potential. The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree and the annual value of each scholarship is RM10,000.00
What’s more, OCBC also put together an internship program tp provide first-hand experience of working in the Bank. OCBC internships are a perfect opportunity for OCBC scholars to get schooled in the industry’s working, gain essential on-the-job exposure and refine their skills in a work environments.
In summary here are the terms & beneifts
· Each scholarship is valued at RM10,000-00 per annum.
· The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period leading to first degree and additional year if admitted to Honours course, subject to outstanding academic performance.
· OCBC Bank will offer internship opportunities to provide you with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working in the Bank.
· No bond is required. OCBC Bank may offer you employment, based on merit.
· You must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of the University and the Bank.
Who can apply?
· Those who have outstanding Matriculation / STPM results
· With good extra-curricular records
· Those who are enrolling for full time undergraduate studies in Malaysian Universities.
Download it at OCBC website – http://www.ocbc.com.my/global/aboutOCBC/Form_Scholarship_Public.pdf
Applications must be made on prescribed forms.
Application closes on 24 April 2009, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please send your completed application forms, together with photocopies of your academic certificates and relevant documents, to:
The Selection Committee
OCBC Bank Scholarship
OCBC Bank (M) Berhad (295400-W)
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 10197, 50911 Kuala Lumpur