IGB scholarships in collaboration with Dato’ Tan Chin Nam Foundation is now open. Submit your application before 31st May 2009
The Scholarship is open to all Malaysians who are granted a place in our Local Public Universities and it’s catered especially for students in the lower income families. Below are some information pertaining to the Scholarship 2008 Program:-
Qualified Field of Studies
· Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture, Building Science, Quantity Surveying
· Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economic
· Hotel Management / Hospitality, Real Estate Management, Human Resource, Law, Mass Communication, Retail Management, Public Relations
· Pharmaceutical, Clinical Science, Health Science
· Maximum Scholarship value of RM40,000.00 to cover full academic fees, books and etc
· Living expenses for the duration of the course.
· Paid Training Attachment
Who can apply?
• Good STPM results or completed Diploma level (CGPA 3.00)
• Has a good command of English Language both written and spoken.
• A record of active participation in extra curricular activities.
• Not bonded or holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organization.
• Must have a confirmed placement from Local Malaysian Public Universities.
• This scholarship program is catered exclusively for the lower income families.
Download it from IGB website – http://www.igbcorp.com/scholarship/DTCN%20IGB%20Scholarship%202009.pdf
Please complete the official application form and send to:
Scholarship Award Commitee
IGB CORPORATION BERHAD
Level 32, The Gardens South Tower,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200, Kuala Lumpur.
CLOSING DATE : 31st May 2009