As usual, as a member of Swiss Garden International Vacation Club, SGIVC our check-in time will be at . I’ve arrived
So far, I’ve never had a good experience check-in at any SGIVC hotel. This time around they have problems finding my names and verifying it before I was actually given the key.
Previously, I had to wait for another 45 minutes to get into my room after checking-in at . That happened in SGIVC Kuantan.
The given Studio apartment room was poorly taken care off. I was so disappointed with the room’s conditions.
- There were stains all over on the bed sheet
- Stains was also on the couch
- The dining table and other furniture is in a very bad condition
- The blanket given was old
- Flies was everywhere and that was nothing the hotel staff can do about it
- Bathroom was ok, but I expect better!
- No toothpaste provided
- The walk way to the room was a bit smelly
The list is endless . . . . .
They only provides you with 2 pillows for a queen size bed, additional pillow will cost you RM 0.50 sen each.
Driving all the way from
Imagine if I decided to have a honeymoon vacation! It’s just not worth it. Whit what had been furnished in the room, I don’t think it deserve any star for it.
Not sure about the non-SGIVC-members room, they might be well taken care off, or worst!