Spontaneous Traveler impulsive, independent and unplanned …

Airasia FREE Seats Promotion 2012

09.20.2011 · Posted in Advertisement, airasia

Airasia FREE Seats Promotion 2012 – now is the time everyone is waiting for. Yes, now is the time, hurry grab your Airasia FREE seats. Booking period is from 21 (00:00 GMT +8) until 25 September 2011. Travel period is from 3 May ~ 27 October 2012. Travel to Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.

I’ve also tried my luck grabbing the Airasia FREE Seats tickets promotion … there are definitely FREE  tickets being offered. I’ve checked return flight from KL to SG; got RM14 each to SG and FREE tickets back to KL, but my FREE tickets will be on Saturday … hmmmm.  Let me know if any of you people out there got FREE tickets on Sundays or Friday.

Another note – the Airasia FREE seats promotion does not apply for infant. I wonder why?

Airasia FREE Seats Promotion tickets 2012

Hurry, book your Airasia FREE seats tickets now at www.airasia.com. With Airasia, now everyone can fly.

Airasia FREE Seats Promotion 2012

Tags:

40 Responses to “Airasia FREE Seats Promotion 2012”

1. FREE SEATS

2. SEND ME INFO FOR FREE SEATS

3. Any free seat on 20th april-2012,JB-Kul.
    thank.

4. any free seat on 1st june 2011, kl-vietnam or kl-bandung, thanks

5. Send me any information on free seats and promotions. Travel period: April 2012

6. any seat kl-bandung, thanks

7. send me any promotion on free seat.thanks

8. azman adam says:

any free ticket or promotion to vietnam for 2012

9. send me any promotion on free seat.thanks

10. Hendra Tjioe says:

send me free ticket or promotion for 2012

11. any more free ticket for 2012

12. Send me any promo & free seat 2012.. Thanks.

13. send me free promotion for 2012

14. Syreeta Coponen says:

how do i remove the chaperone tracker off my cell phone? can i uninstall it somehow?

15. send me free ticket or promotion for 2012

16. Yeoh Soo Lin says:

Kindly send me free ticket or special air asia promotion for 2012-2013

17. Kindly send me free ticket or special air asia promotion for 2012-2013

18. Pls send me free ticket or promotion for 2012-2013. Thx :)

19. Cik Rohaya says:

Pls send me free ticket or promotion for 2012-2013. Thx

20. pls send me free ticket or promotion for 2012-2013. thx very much

21. pls send me free ticket or promotion for 2012-2013.

22. Suriyatinoor says:

Pls send me free ticket or any promotion for 2013 especially to bandung and singapore, thx

23. kh seah says:

Pls send me free ticket or great promotion for the year or 2013 TQ.

24. kenneth seah says:

pls send me free ticket and promotion for year 2013 & 2014 thx

25. april chia says:

Please send me any free ticket or from promo2012 – 2013 from singpore to any where…
    . , tq

26. pls send me free ticket or promotion for 2012-2013,tq very much.

27. Pls send me free ticket or any promotion for 2012- 2013 especially to kk to kl or kl to tawau.tq

28. please send me free ticket or promotion to bandung mid year 2013.

29. please send me free ticket or promotion kl to bandung mid year 2013.

30. pls send too a free ticket if promotion kl to chennai year of 2013 for three person pls….

31. Gunnasekaran a/l palayathan says:

I would like to know the fare-2way KL to Phuket
    2way KL to Bali

please provide me the info—for 5 people

REGARDS
    S.P.GUNNASEKARAN

32. Pls send me free ticket or promotion for 2013.tq

33. Pls send me free ticket or promotion for2013.tq.

34. Hi is there free sear or 0 fare travel to Phuket or Bali for September 2012…what is the rate

35. sundararajan says:

send me free tickets to chennai

36. sundararajan says:

send me promotion tickets to kuching

37. Siti Muamalah says:

please send me the free seat promotion for the next time to my email address bellow:
    sitimuamalah84@yahoo.com

looking forward to hear from you.
    thank you.

38. kindly please send me the promotion from johor bahru to sibu around October, November and December 2012…thank you..

39. Orlen Sitang says: