Want to own a growing business? be a PETRONAS station operator – here’s how you can own a PETRONAS petrol station franchise … Interested individuals must meet the following requirements -
- must be Malaysian citizen
- be prepared to operate a service station as the sole proprietor on a full time basis
- age 25 to 45 years old at the closing date of submission of application
- proof of working capital ate least RM170,000 and able to provide a minimum collateral/bank guarantee of RM100,000
- minimum academic qualification of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or its equivalent. Degree holders are encouraged to appy
Submit your PETRONAS petrol station operator, franchise completed form before 31 Dec 2010 to General Manager, Retail Sale & Operation Department, PETRONAS Dagangang Berhad, Level 32, Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Tower, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
For any inquiries regarding PETRONAS petrol station operator, franchise please contact Mohd Al Fuzi / Azri Rizal / Ainal Ghauth / Syed Khalid at 03-2331 8095/ 7897/ 8732/ 8731
Application form for PETRONAS petrol station operator, franchise can be downloaded from www.mymesra.com.my. Photocopied application forms are accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.