Spontaneous Traveler impulsive, independent and unplanned …

Pureen Warehouse Sales

08.09.2008 · Posted in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Last week I went to Pureen Stock Clearance Promotion, it was held somewhere in PJ section 14, to be exact its in section 19 as per address below …

Summit Co (M) Sdn Bhd, Lot 6 Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Its near the Petaling Jaya Toyota Services Center & Showroom

pureen-warehouse-sales

I reached there around 11:30am, there was massive crowd. The traffic was heavy too. Lucky there was a parking space in the building next to it, and decided to park there due to all the so called parking space on the road shoulder have been fully taken. It cost me RM2 per hour.

Mostly family people comes shop for the goodies, those with small kids, babies and yes pregnant mothers.

The thing is, the place was so crowded, there was a very long queue at the payment counter event though they have more than 10 counters, and it was very difficult to move around.

I just wonder, in case of an emergency, how you actually make way from such a crowd!

pureen-warehouse-sales2

Yes the goods were sold at a very cheap price, especially pampers. Most of it is old stuff and a few are new stuff without any price reduction.

I went there without buying anything, just because I don’t want to be stuck in the queue paying for it. According from one of the sources, it took her nearly 1 hours plus to pay for it.

45 Responses to “Pureen Warehouse Sales”

1. Mrs Faizal says:

please inform me the pureen werwhouse sale

thanks

2. Mrs Faizal says:

PLEASE INFORM ME THE PUREEEN WAREHOUSE SALE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. IN THE 2009

3. PLEASE INFORM ME THE PUREEN WAREHOUSE SALE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. IN THE 2009

I M INTEREST WITH THIS KIND OF WAREHOUSE SALES. THANK A LOT.

4. please inform me the pureen werwhouse sale
    of 2009

5. please inform me the pureen werwhouse sale
    of 2009. tq

6. Kindly inform me the pureen warehouse sale in 2009. Thank you

7. I see a lot of people are so eager to grab stuff from Pureen warehouse sale. At the moment i dont have the exact dates yet. Hang in there, i’ll post and update once i have the dates.

8. Please inform me the Pureen Warehouse Sales in 2009.

Thank you.

9. please inform me pureen warehouse sale in 2009.thank you

10. Pls inform me the pureen warehouse sale in Yr 2009. Thank you.

11. please inform me Purren Warehouse sale in 2009.

12. please inform me pureen warehouse sale in2009.thank u..

13. please imform me pureen warehouse sale in 2009. thnk you.

14. DanishDanialDanisha says:

pls inform me the Pureen Warehouse sale in 2009. 10Q

15. Next Pureen warehouse sales is from 18 – 19 April 2009. 10am – 6pm.

Please check on this link:

16. Hi…. just wanna inform u all….

Pureen Warehouse Sales 2009 will be held on 18-19 April 2009 @ Summit Co (M) Sdn Bhd, Lot 6 Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

17. 1 lg info,… time nak bayar sekarang ni x smpi 1 jam…. 10 minit jer… sbb dh byk kaunter…. last sale bulan 12 2008, mmg best giler.

So… make sure u all dtg ek… i mmg x pernah miss since i tau pureen ada buat jualan gudang.
    And yg plg best… depan gudang pureen tu ada kilang Vitagen… derang pun ada wat sales skali….

cuma yg x best nyer… kali ni dia wat sales tgh bulan…. slalu hujung bulan Mac, Ogos n Disember…

18. Please let me know the Pureen Warehouse sale in yr 2009.Thanks..

19. Kindly inform me Pureen Warehouse Sales in yr 2009..Thanks…

20. Check out this post for the latest Pureen Warehouse Sale 2009

21. when will be the next pureen warehouse sales

22. May i know when will be the next pueen warehouse sales

23. neng nak says:

wait for meeeeeeeeee

24. please inform me if got pureen warehouse sales
    tq

25. Shopaholic says:

Hurm.. I takut, if sales pureen cam sales anakku baru2 ni je.. Nama brand je sedap tp, sales dia cam xikhlas.. Pe xnya,

Pakaian:-
    Baju2 diasingkan ngan seluarnya.. Susah nak cari pasangan baju tersebut & menyebabkan orang ramai letih membongkar baju2 & seluar2 yang berlonggok2 hingga mengambil masa berjam2 kat tempat yang sama.. Nape x jualkan sekali je?

Suasana:-
    Sangat panas dan x sesuai untuk membawa keluarga untuk membei barangan, terutama kepada bayi2 dan kanak2.. Tambahan plak ngan penyakit yang berada ditahap membimbangkan.(A H1N1).

Kaunter Bayaran:-
    Memang banyak kaunter yang dibuka dengan label cash/card credit accepted tetapi, xboleh menggunakan dabit/credit card pun.. Q panjang sangat dalam keadaan letih & panas.. Beli barang pun coz dah terlanjur datang.. Buang masa & tenaga..

Tempat letak Kereta:-
    Boleh tahan jugak jauhnya.. Letih nak pegi then, balik ngan hasil yang xsetimpal..

Kesimpulannya:-
    Teruk sangat & I x pikir nak pegi ke next anakku sales..

26. dawarni tan says:

Please inform me when is the pureen warehouse will conduct again, my baby twin can not wait for priceless diapers.

27. mrs anuar says:

bila next pureen warehouse sales 2009?

28. Hi pls inform me if you got pureen warehouse sales..

thanks

29. logeswary says:

bila lg ada offer brg baby

30. just got a baby…so excited sgt nk join sales baby items.
    pls inform

31. The coming Pureen Warehouse Sale is back | 21 November 2009 http://amdtaufik.com/malaysia/?p=579

32. pls inform me too…..any of a baby item werehouse..tq

33. PLASE INFORM ME NEXT WAREHOUSE SALES WHEN?

34. hi, can please infom me the next upcoming warehouse sales again? thanks ya..

35. bila next pureen warehouse sales 2010?

36. chiewyen says:

When is the next pureen warehouse sales 2010?

37. when is the next pureen warehuose sale 2010?

38. Please let me know the next pureen warehouse sales 2010!

39. Jenn Mok says:

hello, please infom me the next upcoming warehouse sales again?

40. dah dkt bulan 4 ni, bila jualan pureen 2010

41. Nak tahu bila lagi ada sales

42. bila lagi jualan gudang pureen ye?

43. Please let me know the next pureen warehouse sales 2010 & 2011